Hi, i’m a 3d modeler from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Back in 2002, right after receiving my BA in graphic design, I started working in the advertisement industry, providing renders and models for commercials, prints, video clips… all sort of medias.
4 years ago i started working with games and i’ve been doing next gen stuff as a remote freelancer for Liquid Development.
In 2008 I was hired as a Senior Character Artist for Digital Extremes and I’ve been living in Canada since then.
You can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve made characters, props, weapons and a lot of other things for about 22 projects, including:
• Bioshock 2 – 2K (Characters)
• Darkness 2 – 2K (Characters, Props)
• Star Trek – Paramount Digital (Characters)
• The Golden Compass – Shiny Entertainment (Characters)
• Hellgate London – Flagship Studios (Characters, Props)
• Condemned 2 (Bloodshot) – Monolith (Props)
• The Elder Scrolls IV – Bethesda (Statues)
• Fable 2 – Lionhead (Characters)
• Fallout 3 – Bethesda (Characters)
• Alien – Colonial Marines – Gearbox Software (Characters)
• Damnation – Blue Omega (Characters)
• Rockband – Harmonix Studios (Characters)
• Freaky Creatures – Abandon Mobile (Characters)
- High Poly Modeling (Zbrush, Mudbox)
- Low Poly Modeling (XSI for mainbase and hard surfaces, Topogun for retopology)
- UV Mapping (Headus UV Layout and XSI)
- Normal/AO/displacement maps rendering (3DS Max, XSI, Xnormal)
- Texturing (Photoshop)